Hypnobirthing group classes
Scroll down for upcoming group KG Hypnobirthing courses. And best of all your entire course is just £239 with ongoing support from me – your 3 x mindful hypnobirthing mama & Clinical Hypnotherapist who specialises in working with lovely pregnant women like you! So keep scrolling for an Unbeatable Offer!
- What type of birth do you want? Or to avoid?!
- Busting the Hypnosis myth – The science of hypnosis & hypnotherapy
- Demistifying Hypnobirthing – The logic of KG Hypnobirthing & positive birth
- Hypnobirthing MP3 & affirmations – best use of hypnobirthing MP3s and birth affirmations plus advanced mind-body secrets!
- How your body births – your body is good at giving birth – so lets discuss the amazing physiology of birth so you can relax (this will blow your mind)
- Is giving birth painful? – Why other mammals birth without pain and how we can too!
- How the mind works – The fear-tension-pain cycle, how fear is created and how confidence can be built instead!
- Breathing for Birth – a powerful technique for birth
- Hypnosis for birth – advanced hypnotic deepening techniques
- Glove anaesthesia – How to make your body numb – whenever or wherever you want!
- Position ready for Birth – Useful positions in pregnancy & birth
- Breech babies – How to turn a breech baby, transverse baby or back to back baby
- Pelvic Floor Exercises – the benefits of pelvic floor exercises in pregnancy and after birth!
- Perineal massage – astonishing logic
- How to prevent tearing in childbirth – top tips to prevent a perineal tear
- Due Dates – how to take the pressure off
- Choice – birth choice and informed consent
- Stretch & sweep – what is it and what might happen?
- Induction – what is induction & Hypnobirthing for induction
- ‘Natural” Induction – More natural ways to induce a baby
- Hypnotherapy for Induction – why Hypnotherapy is the most useful natural technique
- Birth partners – your Hypnobirthing partner
- Midwives & Obstetricians – Roles, policies
- Early signs of labour – what’s likely & whats worth forgetting!
- Hypnosis – for confidence & power
- Birth location – some myth busting
- Homebirth – what is a home birth & the benefits of birthing at home
- Note to midwife – set the scene for the Hypnobirthing birth plan
- Hypnobirthing birth plan – what your midwife really wants to know & how to write your hypnobirthing birth plan
- First stage – what to expect (and do) in early labour, established labour, the transitional stage and your partner role
- Second stage – what to expect, adapting your Hypnobirthing technique & birth partners role
- Third stage – Hypnobirthing, birthing your placenta and more your partner can do to help!
- Hypnosis – visualisation of a calm, confident birth
Dates: Mon 3, 10, 17, 24 June 7-9.30pm
Dates: Sat 8 & 15 June 10-4pm
Dates: Mon 1, 8, 15, 22 July 7-9.30pm
Dates: Mon 9, 16, 23, 30 September 7-9.30pm
Dates: Mon 14, 21 Oct & 4, 11 November 7-9.30pm
Last Date: Mon 25 Nov, 2, 9, 16 Dec
got an eye for detail?!
N.B. just quote TIDY40 and pay in full!