Have a Hypnobirth was the best advice I’d ever had.
So have a Hypnobirth
Seriously honey. Do it. You only get to birth your baby once and you wanna make it good, right?
All I said to my Hypnotherapist was I don’t want an epidural. And she told me to have a hypnobirth.
So I did. And I trusted her. Because I’d only had 3 hypnotherapy sessions with Sharron (Hypnotherapy for Fertility) and BOOM. I was pregnant! So when I asked how a hypnobirth could help? Her “If you think Hypnotherapy for Fertility is good – have a Hypnobirth!” reply was enough for me.
Why have a hypnobirth?
At the time I didn’t know. But not wanting a needle in my spine, it had to be worth a try? But now that I’ve had that birth? Here are a few thoughts.
- I was calm through labour
- Relaxation was easy
- Glove anaesthesia made my contractions painless
- I got to established labour while my husband slept beside me
- Most of labour was really easy
- I didn’t need an epidural
- Had no pain relief at all
- My perineum didn’t tear!!!
So my Hypnotherapist did me a massive favour. She helped get me pregnant. And by recommending a Hypnobirth? Gave me a very positive birth.
Do you want a positive birth?
Then join my classes for Effortless Hypnobirthing
Taught by me. Supporting you.